joi, 4 noiembrie 2010

Welcome to Heartbreak




Look in to my eyes and see the constant sorrow.Believe me when I tell you that I didn't want this end.My soul will die this way and I swear,I will remain the same.I will remain the same guy who acts fake and talks fake.I learn so many things in the past few years.In this time I faced the real life.Now I know that people don't need love.You know why?Because I gived so much and nobody needed.

Maybee I'm in another dimension.

I suffer from heartbreak.
This room is empty and I to sleep.Voices in my head tell me that I shoud brake this chain of pain and run."I'm sorry Marshall,I just can't handle this anymore"
But this is daily basic.So understand when I tell you that I need you,I want to rise again,but not without you.

"And my head keeps spinning
I can't stop having these visions, I gotta get with it

I've seen it, I've seen it before

And I can't stop"

.............................................


Welcome to heartbreak.

3 comentarii:

  1. ''Look back on my life and my life gone
    Where did I go wrong?''



    ''people don't need love''

    Are you sure ?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. we can't see it. they say it's like the wind. "never see it, only feel it". so i guess our hearts need a pair of eyes as well.

    take care marsh

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Everybody needs love, but different kinds of love...I'm not saying you have to change the way you love somebody, you just ought to find that somebody who needs your kind of love.
    Don't give up....there's somebody out there for you too.

    RăspundețiȘtergere